416 Hillview Lane, Billings,
Montana 59101 * Ph. (406) 259-1291
We Install PremiumVinyl
is the origin of the vinyl window industry?
- Vinyl window technology came to the United States
in the late 1960's.
- The original vinyl windows were developed and
brought to a high level of quality in Europe in the 1950's.
is a vinyl window?
- A vinyl window (frame) is one which is fabricated
primarily from polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Vinyl windows may employ other materials for
hardware and reinforcement, but the primary exposed material is PVC (vinyl).
styles of vinyl windows are available?
- Vinyl windows are available in all popular models,
the most common of which are fixed (or "picture windows"), double
and single hung, horizontal sliding, casement, awning, and decorative bay,
bow, and garden windows.
- Vinyl windows can be custom made to fit any size
or shape required by the architectural style, existing openings, or personal
- Many vinyl window manufacturers also offer vinyl
glazing options are available with vinyl windows?
- Vinyl windows are available with double and triple
- Additional options such as tempered, frosted,
low E (emissivity), and wire glass are also available.
will vinyl windows affect the appearance of my home?
- Vinyl windows greatly improve the appearance
of virtually any home. More important, vinyl windows maintain their beauty
for many years with only a minimum of cleaning and care.
other advantages do vinyl windows have over windows fabricated from other
- Vinyl windows have demonstrated several significant
points of undisputed superiority.
- For example, unlike many materials, vinyl does
not swell and shrink when exposed to extreme moisture conditions.
- Vinyl windows operate smoothly in any weather.
- Vinyl has intrinsically high insulating qualities
when compared to other window materials.
- Vinyl does not rust, pit or corrode.
- Vinyl windows never need painting and are easily
cleaned with a damp cloth and some mild detergent.
- Vinyl is comfortable to the touch in either sub-zero
or tropical weather conditions.
do vinyl windows compare in price with windows made of other materials?
- Vinyl windows compare very favorably in price
with quality windows made of all other materials.
do vinyl windows compare with windows made of other materials for operating
- Vinyl's self-lubricating properties enhance its
ability to slide.
- In addition, vinyl does not warp, twist, swell
or otherwise distort its shape, so it remains easy to operate.
remodeling, can I get vinyl windows to fit present openings without costly
- Absolutely. Our vinyl window manufacturers fabricate
windows to the exact opening dimensions ordered.
do architects regard vinyl windows?
- Because of design availability, ease of operation,
lasting beauty, insulating characteristics, and low maintenance, architects
are increasingly specifying vinyl windows that meet the performance requirements
of the American Society for Testing and Materials standard D4099 and the
American Architectural Manufacturers Association Standard 101.
do I care for my vinyl windows?
- Vinyl windows never have to be painted.
- The color is actually part of the vinyl.
- If your vinyl windows have become particularly
dirty, or if they are subject to stubborn grime because of local conditions,
a mild non-abrasive detergent solution will clean your vinyl windows to
an "as-new" condition.
- Normally, all that is required for thorough cleaning
is a damp cloth.
do vinyl windows stand up to extreme temperature conditions?
- Marvelously well. The chemistry of vinyl, plus
the manufacturing process, assures that vinyl windows will remain impervious
to weather from the frigid Canadian border to the tropical Florida coast.
- Heat loss through windows is reduced drastically
due to the natural insulating quality of vinyl, and the design of vinyl
components with insulating air spaces.
you install vinyl windows in a house which was designed for aluminum or
- Yes. Vinyl is the most adaptable of all window
- In fact, most vinyl windows installed today replace
windows made from either wood, aluminum, or steel.
much do vinyl windows cost?
- Price varies greatly, depending on window style,
size, features, options, and from who you purchase them from.
- Compare our prices, you'll be pleased and glad
For A Free Estimate Call
Send Us An E-Mail And
We'll Call You
Web Page by:
Borrowed Graphics A
Division of Wingnut Enterprises